Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Where I've been and What's happening now!

Hiya!
I know I’ve been MIA for the past 10  months. I’m really sorry. My computer has been very uncooperative lately. That issue has been resolved since I now have a new laptop… soooo I’m BACK! 
In the past 10 months so much has happened and changed. When I started this blog, I did it wight the thought that this would be a collaborative effort. That my friends at the time and I would come together and share our individual and joint concert styles! That it would be a fun thing for the three of us to do. However, I learned very quickly that I would be the only person running this blog and those friends aren’t even in my life anymore so this is a 100% solo project now. Don’t get me wrong, I’m completely okay with that fact. I enjoy this so much. Since starting this blog, I realized that there is so much more that I want to share with you all than just concert style.
 I have been wanting to revamp this for a while now. I’ve gotten more into beauty and photography. I love to bake and I plan on doing a bit of traveling this year and I want to be able to collaborate all of that into this blog! Never fear, my concert style posts will always be here just with some company!
I hope you continue to visit and enjoy!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment