Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Halloween 2013

I've been wanting to post about this for a while... Simply because I was very happy with how everything turned out and I kinda wanted to show my costume off.
Anywho...

This past Halloween was the first Halloween in YEARS where I actually dressed up! For the past two years I had been planning my costume, I just never had anywhere to go. I read a lot of books about fallen angels so that’s what I was this year !  I was so excited when my mom agreed to go out with me! Not only did she go with me, but she went in costume! She went as Johnny Depp’s version of the Mad Hatter (I thought she was Elton John). The original plan was for us to head to Eastern State Penitentiary for Terror Behind the Walls. Wellllllllll, needless to say, I chickened out! We ended up going on a ghost tour in Olde City! It was so much fun but creepy at the same time! I hope this is a new tradition because even though I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck at end the whole time, I’d do it again and again and again!! 









Side Note: The only time guys find me attractive is when I have dark makeup and clothes on and wings

what has been your favorite costume??

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment