Thursday, June 13, 2013

House Party Appreciation Post Part Deux!!

Now you know how I feel about house parties... I've said it before and I'll say it again... It's all about finding that balance. It's also about knowing what type of party you're going to and dressing for the occasion.
I learned that the hard way on April 28th... I think. My outfit was great for the outside party but had I known that we would be playing wiffleball, I probably would have dressed more comfortably. I probably would have skipped the boots lol! Thank God I had my hoodie because when we went to Coney Island afterward it was FREEZING!!




Beatles shirt- Urban Outfitters
Vest- Material Girl (Macy's)
Studded shorts- Macy's
AI Hoodie- Action Item
Glasses- Borrowed from Brian (RayBan)

Now on June 6th we went to a 21st birthday party so I decided to get a little dressier. I paired my new Jawbreaking sweatshirt with a black, beaded skirt! If you've never heard of Jawbreaking, you're really missing out!! I'm OBSESSED!!




Boys Suck Sweatshirt- ShopJawbreaking.com
Skirt- Marshalls
Purple Shoes (not pictured)- Macy's

Seriously check out Jawbreaking

xoxo,
Amber



No comments:

Post a Comment