Thursday, June 13, 2013

Habenero Peppers!!!

Soooooooooooo we finally, FINALLY had our own Action Item house party!! It was legit one of the best days of my life! I'm so happy that I got to spend it with my best friends!!

So anyway... I knew from the start the look I was going for. I remember finding this Godfather (my favorite movie) muscle tee and I just pictured wearing it over a maxi dress with a flower crown... real boho right?? Well then the look kinda evolved. I swapped the flower crown for henna on my feet. Meanwhile, the shirt AND the dress sell out! WHY?? As I'm panicking my mom starts scrolling through the pages of Amazon and it happens... the skies open, I hear the angels singing and I find the PERECT outfit!! it screams me! When the guys got there, Dan called me Princess Jasmine for crying outloud!


Add caption


God Father Tee- Amazon.com
Blue Belly Dance Skirt and Hip Scarf- Amazon.com
Shades- Urban Outfitters

xoxo,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment