Monday, November 2, 2015

Best Donuts EVER??? ||Beiler's Donuts




If you are familiar with Philly eats, there is a good chance you've heard of Beiler's Donuts in the Reading Terminal Market. Unless of course you're like me... a born and raised Philadelphian that has never heard of the place. I know! I mean, it's not like I'm not at Reading Terminal frequently! Anywho... I've finally seen the light! These might just be the BEST donut's I've EVER had! And at just 90 cents a donut... does it get better than that?!?




Cinnamon Sugared Pumpkin Creme: This is one of the few donuts without creme on the top. Instead it is dusted with cinnamon sugar. This may make them seem plain and simple but then you get to the creme! It took me a few bites to get to the filling. In most cases, with other donuts, that would really bother me...but not this time. Where most donuts that I've had in the past have just tasted like dry bread without any sort of flavor. These however tasted soooo yummy. Still dessert! And the filling... OMG!!! Sooo rich, so full of flavor, and not too sweet! The perfect mouthful of pumpkin heaven!!


Oreo Creme: Oreos are my favorite cookies... Oreos are my favorite in general! Oreo cupcakes, milkshakes, cookies and cream ice cream. I. LOVE. OREOS. Needless to say, I LOVE these donuts! I was not at all disappointed! The creme filling is what I wish the frosting on the Oreo cupcake from Carlo's was. Like I mentioned with the previous donut, the creme is not too sweet so it doesn't taste super processed and artificial! It's the perfect consistency. The donut itself tastes like an Oreo when you bite it and the cookie and cream comes together and you realize that you just made the best decision of your day!


Maple Bacon: I am a bacon lover so the Maple Bacon donuts are my personal favorite!! If you are not really into bacon, these might not be for you but I am in LOVE with them!! First of all, let's talk about the bacon itself... a lot of the time bacon flavored foods have an artificial taste to them. The bacon on these donuts is so fresh and well cooked! It also gives the donut that salty/sweet contrast and I love it. The maple creme is to die for...The donut is topped AND filled with it. The bacon also balances out the super sweetness of maple syrup. All in all, this donut is an autumn miracle!!


There are still so  many that I want to try. If you are in the Philadelphia, do NOT leave without having tried a Beiler's Dounut!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment