Friday, May 29, 2015

//You Wanna Find Love Then You Know Where The City Is//

I always talk about my intense love for New York City or how I ADORE London and Paris... but, sometimes I forget how much I love MY city!! So with summer finally rolling around, I figured it's the perfect time to do some Philly exploring ...My absolute favorite thing about Philadelphia is the mix of upscale city and historic landmark.


University City & Rittenhouse Square


 just looking at them up there like that is terrifying!!




Olde City















Penn's Landing



Spruce StreetHarbor Park





 Sometimes my mom gets a little TOO aggressive when playing vintage video games






South Street


Sweet Berry Frozen Yogurt
 (birthday cake and nutella)

I can't wait to be able to travel more and explore and fall in love with more cities!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment