Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween 2014

Friday was the day I've been waiting for since I got home from our excursion's last year!! HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNN!!!!!
I was especially stoked for this year because I made my costume myself.... well, mostly (my mom did the top) I decided to fulfill my life long dream and for a day I was Princess Tiger Lily of Neverland! I love Peter Pan, maybe a little too much. And I loooooove Tiger Lily! I like to tell myself that I'm a descendant (yes, I'm aware that she is a fictional character) According to Disney, Tiger Lily is of the Blackfoot tribe and my family has Blackfoot in our blood!
Anywho...
My mother and I kept our newly formed tradition and headed into the city. We made a quick trip to Lush, where I did a bit of damage (more on that soon), and headed to South Street. I may or may not have been holding out hope that I would run into a cute guy dressed as Peter Pan... no such luck. To my utter dismay, maybe 3 people aside from us were dressed in costume. So we moseyed our way on over to the Spirits of' 76 ghost tour. We wanted to do a different one than last year. While the stops on the tour were basically the same, our tour guide (Alex) was really cute! 
I can't wait until next year!! Maybe I'll be brave enough to tackle ESP or stay overnight at Fort Mifflin !

My mom as a Once Upon a Time-esque Pirate!!



Tiger Lily








No comments:

Post a Comment