Saturday, February 9, 2013

Bonjour loves!!

Name: Amber
Age: 22
Favorite bands/ musicians: Action Item, Jonas Brothers, Paramore, Demi Lovato, Ed Sheeran, Adele, just about anything... music is my life!!
My style: That depends on the day. I'm really into mixing different style elements like lace and leather. I'm quick to pair a tutu with some boots. I'm really influenced by New York. I love pretty, flowy dresses and flower crowns but at the same time I love studs and ripped jeans. I think that Indian and Middle Eastern clothes are absolutely gorgeous. So yeah... like I said it depends on the day and what mood I'm in.
Style Inspiration: Demi Lovato. Everything she wears is flawless. She's so effortlessly gorgeous. And.... Mark Shami... if you tell him I said that, I'll lie. He and Kelly are just exude this natural coolness.
Go to pieces: Boots, bracelets, rings, hats/ hair accessories
Favorite Places to Shop: Target, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, Free People,I'm pretty obsessed with Etsy, I've recently gotten into NastyGal and I'M OBSESSED!! I also love thrifting.
Favorite Outfit worn to a concert thus far:
4/11/2012: Beautiful Freaks Tour
                              Dress: I found it on amazon.com
Jacket: Target
Boots: Delias
8/27/2012: Until It's Over Premiere
Dress: Macys
Shawl: I bought this from my former neighbors. Came all the way from Pakistan
9/14/2012: Mid Summer Station Tour
Top: Macys
Shorts: Target
Fishnets: i don't remember
Boots: Delias
1/6/2013: Resolution Tour
Marilyn TShirt: Wet Seal
Vest: Wet Seal
Hi Low Skirt (not pictured): Charlotte Russe

xoxo,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment