Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Catching Up

Let’s play catch up shall we? In the past 10 months, I’ve been to a handful of concerts so I figured I’d share what I wore and what not. 

Jonas Brothers: 
On July 26th I took a trip out to The Borgata in Atlantic City to see the Jonas Brothers on, what I didn’t know at the time, would be their last tour together as a band. It was such a great night and looking back now, I am soooo glad I was able to be there. To see them one last time. They were such a huge part of my life for like 7 years and I miss them so much! 
 Since I’ve been a fan of the JoBros, I’ve always made a point to wear either a dress or a skirt to their concerts. That day I went with my pink hi-low skirt like the black one I had worn to the Resolution tour. I wore it with my sparkly tank top and my studded vest. 





Tank: Kmart
Vest: JcPenneys
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Shades: Betsey Johnson



Parachute:
On August 15th I went to see Parachute with Jackie, Sara, and Jackie’s friends Carson and Laura. First of all, can I just say that Parachute is AMAZING live and the fact that we were at the barricade just made the night so much better. Anywho… Another warm day means another skirt! I don’t know if you’ve noticed you, but I wear a lot of black! I try to incorporate some sort of pop of color. Once again, it was my skirt. This color is so pretty and so summer and I just love the floral detailing! I should really wear it more. I paired it with a simple black tank and my trusty studded vest and boots! (RIP biker boots. You will be missed)





(hey Jackie, hey)
Skirt: Charlotte Russe



Paradise Fears: 
August 18th. NYC. HOLY CRAP! Have I expressed my love for Paradise Fears yet? I don’t think I have… welllllllll. I love Paradise Fears so much that it physically hurts sometimes! Not even kidding! So on August 18th, My mom, Jackie and I ventured to Webster Hall in NYC to see these angels! (My boys Fourth and Coast opened for them so it was doubly amazing) The weather was so weird that day. It was rainy so I was glad I was wearing a thin sweater thing but then it got super hot so that had to go! I wore my black and white pencil dress that I hadn’t worn since I saw the JoBros in 2010! We got to New York early so we spent a few hours in Forever 21. Jackie and I got matching cat ear headbands (Like the ones Taylor Swift wore in the 22 music video) we were already matching so we added the headbands to the look! 
Side note: If you haven’t seen Paradise Fears live, you really need to! It’s such an experience! Plus, if you’re close enough, Sam Miller might split in your eye AND mouth and hold your hand…


                                                                                
     


The Precious
                     Steve from Young Rising Sons
Samber 5eva! <3

Cat Ear Headband: Forever 21



DigiTour:
Keep Calm and Go To DigiTour! On October 5th I did just that! My mom bought me tickets for myself and Jackie for our birthdays! Such a crazy night! I wore the most adorable polka dot skirt that I found in Urban! I wore that with a cute top that says Paris (With a view of the Eiffel Tower)/ London (with a view of the River Thames) which I thought was appropriate since I was there mainly for the British Youtubers. I also wore the sheer gray top I wore to the Allentown date of the Res tour over that. 


Tank: TJ Maxx
Top:Macys
Skirt: Urban Outfitters


Paramore:
On November 8th my mom and I went to see Paramore on the Self- Titled tour or Paratour at the Susquehenna Bank Center! It was the first time I was seeing them in 3 years! Heck YES! I had such a bad cold but there was absolutely NO WAY I was missing that show! Paramore is so freaking amazing!! That night my outfit was based around the performance of Still Into You on the Teen Choice Awards where the ballerinas were wearing black tutus and the black vests with the Paramore symbol on the back. I actually have a tutu so I was stoked to have an excuse to wear it. I wore it over leggings with my sparkly tank but later threw the tour shirt I bought over that and my studded vest… again. 



(disregard my face)

Shirt: Paramore Merch
Tutu: Amazon




Action Item: 
November 14th was the Philly date of the Jake Miller Us Against Them tour. Obviously I was going to see Action Item. I don’t really know Jake Miller’s music. i do like what I heard though! I wore a pair of black leggings with my Tandem 212 shirt and a camo hat that I crocheted myself! 
                                                                                                      David and Brian!!

Demi: 
On March 1st I was back at the Susquehenna. This time for the Neon Lights Tour! YESSSSSSSSSS! Oh my goodness that show was amazing! I love, love, LOVE Little Mix so I was really glad that I got to see them! DEMETRIA DEVONNE LOVATO KILLED IT!! I know I mentioned before that Demi is definitely a “Style-spiration”. It’s funny that the looks she went for on this tour were very similar to what I wanted to wear for this concert. She and Jesy from Little Mix were definitely a big part of forming my look! I wore a pair of leggings that I got for Christmas with my Tandem top and a flannel top tied around my waist. I topped it all off with my hat that I’ve named “My Demi hat”


                                                                                                                                         Failed attempt at a selfie with Little Mix on stage
Hat: Target
Flannel: My grandmom's

Paradise Fears: 
On March 22nd Paradise Fears were back on their Acoustic and In The Round tour. The show was originally supposed to be the 13th but with all of the snow, it had to be rescheduled. I almost didn’t make it because it originally sold out… long story short, I was guest listed (Thank God) ! Sooo I journeyed to the Barbary with my plus 1… my mom… I wore my polka dot skirt again which was almost a disaster because it was windy and I almost flashed Sam. Awkward. Thank God I had tights on! I was finally able to wear my thin striped sweater which I wore with my sparkly tank and leather jacket!! Such a great show!!!





                                                        ILYSM
THEY GAVE US CUPCAKES!!
                                                                                                                     Jordan and Michael                                                                                           


the precious!!

Sweater: Macy's
Jacket: Material Girl
Hat: Torrid



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment